Dear Chapel Hill Residents:
We trust that you had a good holiday season and looking forward to a great 2017.
It’s that time of year again. Your association dues for 2017 are now due. The necessities required for the up keep and betterment of our community are funded through the dues we collect. You can help just by paying your 2017 dues of only $55.00. As advised in previous letters the HOA does have the authority to place liens on properties with outstanding HOA fees. Please be advised that delinquent homeowners will be receiving a letter from our attorney stating that liens are being attached to properties with outstanding balances as of February 28th. If you have any outstanding fees please pay those by the due date on your 2017 invoice or make payment arrangements. You may do so by calling Mr. Ronnie Robertson at 469-371-5963 or myself at 214-284-3972. You will be sent a written agreement.
- The Chapel Hill Homeowner’s Association was formed to oversee the well-being of the community. The HOA’s task is to:
- To aid in the enforcement of the Covenants and Restrictions;
- To provide a collective voice in matters of personal or public concern as they relate to conditions in the Community;
- To be an active and supporting organization of the Community by seeking adherence to city and county ordinances and codes and having a representative voice in the Community on matters regarding the Community as a whole;
- To keep Chapel Hill a community in which its Members are proud to live by preserving the quality and integrity of the neighborhood through adherence to the Covenants and Restrictions as well as promoting beautification of the Community;
- To improve neighborhood relations; to provide a healthful, dynamic and safe environment for the Community.
Your association has been working hard over the past several years to do all of the above and more. We invite you to become an active member of the HOA. You can perhaps become a Board Member or join a committee. We would like 2017 to be a year of renewed interest and planned activities for the whole community.
Please make your check payable to the Chapel Hill Homeowner’s Association, P.O.Box 3006, Desoto, Texas 75123.
Chapel Hill HOA Board
Ronnie Robinson, Acting HOA President
Kimberly Mackey, Secretary
Nat Tate, Treasurer
Anna Tate, Assistant Treasurer